Hello everyone! Today I’m sharing a roundup of some of my favorite Easter crafts. Hopefully you are inspired to do a couple of the projects listed below. Enjoy!
1. Cardboard Bunny– I enjoy finding ways to reuse and repurpose different items and materials. For some crazy and fun reason, I was inspired to turn a piece of cardboard into an Easter bunny!
2. Bunny Cookies — I made these cookies with refrigerated Pillsbury Sugar Cookie dough! You can make cut-out cookies with this dough when you add 1/2 cup of flour to it.
3. Decoupage Easter Eggs — I decorated these beautiful eggs last year. You can find the tutorial here.
4. Bunny Wreath — This wreath is adorable and fun to make. Click here for the tutorial.
5. No Sew Bunny Pillows — How cute are these little bunnies? It’s amazing what you can do with fabric and a glue gun! (link to the tutorial)