Have you ever wondered what crafty things you can do with your old wire hangers? Well, look no further because today I will share how to turn that clothes hanger into a beautiful wreath!
With just a few supplies, you can make decorate your wall or door with a wreath that’s perfect for any season.
Continue reading below for instructions.
- Wire hanger
- Small artificial flowers
- Wired leaf garland
- Needle-nose pliers
- Ribbon or string
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
1. Use a pair of pliers to untwist the wire and open it up at the top of the hanger.
2. Use your hands or the pliers to form the hanger into a heart shape. Twist the open ends back together.
3. Twist the wire leaf garland around the wreath until it is covered.
4. Arrange and glue the small flowers on the wreath. Then, tie ribbon or string to the top of the wreath so that you can hang it on your door or anywhere you like.
And that’s it! Don’t you just love inexpensive craft projects? Also, don’t be afraid to get creative and decorate your wreath with other supplies such as beads, yarn, ribbon, bows and other embellishments.
Thanks for reading!
3 thoughts on “Turn a Wire Hanger Into a Wreath”
I always throw these in the recycle bin, maybe it’s time to be a little more creative, thank you for the inspiration 🙂
Very cute idea! 🙂