Welcome! Today I am sharing an easy tutorial for making flower cones.
The weather is warming up, and that is putting me in the mood to decorate my home. I love having flowers around me, but we all know that real flowers wilt and die in a couple of days. That’s why I like to buy silk flowers because they look beautiful and you can use them for a very long time. And paper cones are the perfect way to display a flower arrangement.
Continue reading below for instructions.
- Medium Weight Paper
- Hole Punch
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Silk Flowers
1. To make the flower cones, cut the paper to the size you want your cone. I decided to keep the papers at the full length because my flowers are large.
2. Roll each sheet of paper into a cone shape. Secure the outer flap of the cone with a hot glue gun.
3. Punch a hole on both sides at the top of the paper cone. Thread ribbon through the holes. Make a loop by tying the loose ends of the ribbon into a bow.
4. Hang the paper cones on some wall hooks or your desired location, and then place flowers into the opening of the cones.
And that’s it! Aren’t they beautiful? I love adding floral and feminine decor to my home.
Thanks for reading, and be sure to check back for more fun and inexpensive craft projects.
4 thoughts on “DIY Flower Cones”
I love easy and on the low $ DIYs, for me I already have the paper at home (Thank you Michaels) 🙂
Wow ..this is amazing…following you for more….this is my blog https://creativehues01.wordpress.com/ if you are interested..