Today I am showing you how to decoupage and decorate eggs for Easter. This fun project is easy to make and will last all year because I used faux eggs instead of hard-boiled eggs.
Follow the instructions below for inspiration.
- Faux Easter Eggs
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brush
- Floral Print Paper
- Begin by cutting the flowers out of the paper. Make sure to use decorative paper that is thin. Thick cardstock is harder to adhere to the eggs.
- Next, use a foam brush to apply Mod Podge or some other decoupage medium on the back of one of the paper cut-outs.
- Glue the paper on the egg.
- Smooth out the edges with your finger or with the foam brush.
- Continue gluing the paper cut-outs until you cover each egg. Let the glue dry for a couple of hours.
- Once dry, you can add stickers and embellishments to the eggs.
I decorated my eggs with trimmings, flowers, ribbon, etc. I also painted the crate pink to match the eggs.
And that’s it! I hope you all enjoyed reading the tutorial. I had a lot of fun decorating these beautiful eggs. I think they will look awesome as a centerpiece for my Easter table!