Happy Friday! I am so excited to share with you the projects I worked on this week. I had a lot going on over the past few days, but I always try to make time for my crafts and DIY projects.
Continue reading below for creative inspiration!
1. I made these bunny frames for Easter. I can’t decide if I like the blue or pink frame more.
2. I bought a monogram antler plaque from Kirkland’s. I thought it looked plain, so I decided to add a few flowers to make the plaque more colorful.
3. I almost bought this camper van cooler. It was way too expensive, but I thought it was the cutest and quirkiest thing I’ve seen all week.
4. My son was not happy when I painted one of his cars pink. This girly masterpiece is what happens when I have too much time on my hands!
5. How cute are these flowers and garden tool box? This picture puts me in a happy mood for some reason. I guess I’m just excited for warmer weather and lovely flowers.
6. I always wanted a decorative ladder for my bedroom. I couldn’t find one I liked at a good price, so I used a wooden trellis instead.
7. I completed this project while I was bored one night. I enjoy finding different ways to craft with paper. As you can see, I attempted to make a little ballerina outfit.
Thanks for reading a review of my week. I like sharing the fun crafts that I make, and I also like reading your comments. Thanks for your support and positivity. Have a great weekend!
One thought on “Craft Roundup: Friday Favorites #11”
What great projects