Hello, and welcome to another edition of Friday Favorites! These past few days were very calm and full of fun, love, and crafts.
Keep scrolling to read about my favorite creative projects and happenings of the week.
1. I made this adorable card. Who doesn’t love cute giraffes?
2. My son received a bunch of candy during his Valentine’s Day party at school. Of course, I’m making sure to “help” him eat it all up. Talk about a major sugar crash at the end of the day!
3. Also, I’m excited about the fact that all Valentine’s Day decorations and merchandise is on sale at some of my favorite stores! I bought these goodies at 70% off the original price.
4. I don’t know about you all, but I’m ready for Spring. I already bought a lot of beautiful pastel flowers and decorations for my home.
5. I purchased a chipboard album from a craft store. It’s perfect for decorating, so I took some floral embellishments and cardstock and designed a map theme for the album. Here’s how the project turned out:
I hope you all enjoyed reading about my weekly favorites. Please feel free to share and comment below.
Have a great weekend!