Welcome to Wonderful Creations! I hope everyone is having a beautiful day.
Today I am showing some awesome art I made out of an old tv tray table top.
This fun and easy project is sure to ignite your wanderlust and love for maps. Continue reading for the tutorial.
Supplies I Used:
- Small Table Top
- Map Wrapping Paper
- Decoupage Glue
- Foam Brush
- Black Sharpie Marker
- Screwdriver or Drill
- Remove the legs from the table top with a screwdriver or drill.
- Cut the map wrapping paper to fit on the table top.
- Use a foam brush to apply a layer of decoupage glue on the table top. Then attach the map. Use your fingers or the brush to smooth the paper around the corners of the table top and to remove any wrinkles from the paper.
- Let the paper dry for about 2-3 hours.
- Gather a stencil and a black Sharpie marker.
- Secure the stencil on the table top with Painter’s tape.
- Trace the letters with the Sharpie marker.
- Let the marker ink dry, and then seal the map with another layer of the decoupage glue.
I love anything with a map on it, and I can’t wait to add this new piece of art to my collection.
Thanks for reading! Please feel free to share and add your comments below.