I loved making floral pumpkins so much last year that I decided to make a new set for this year. Continue reading below to learn how I turned $1 foam pumpkins into beautiful Fall decor.
- Foam Pumpkins
- Artificial Flowers
- Chalk Paint (Pool Blue)
- Foam Brush
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Paint the pumpkins, then let them completely dry for about 2-3 hours.
- Remove the flowers from the stems.
- Poke small holes into the top of the pumpkin, then put hot glue inside the holes.
- Press a flower inside each hole.
- Continue gluing flowers on the pumpkins until you have them arranged the way you want.
- The pumpkins are now ready to display. Enjoy!
Thanks for reading. Please feel free to share in the comment section below how you like to decorate for Fall. Have a great day!