Continue reading below to learn how to make a wreath that’s perfect for Fall.
- 4 yds Wired Burlap Ribbon
- 3 yds Decorative Ribbon
- 4 yds Lace Ribbon
- 12 in. Foam Wreath
- Jute Twine
- Straight Pins
- Optional: Extra fabric, trims, and floral embellishments
- Diagonally wrap and pin the decorative ribbon around the wreath.
- Wrap and pin the burlap ribbon around the wreath. Make sure to cover any open spots.
- Wrap and pin the lace ribbon on top of the burlap ribbon.
- This next step is optional. Roll, twist and turn any extra ribbon and trim to form flowers. Pin the flowers in place. Use lace ribbon to tie a bow around the wreath.
- Loop a string of jute twine around the wreath and knot at the top to form a hanger. You can also add floral embellishments to the wreath for extra decorations.
Here’s the finished wreath: