Today I have one craft tip to share: save all your glass containers for future projects. You can use pickle jars, sauce jars, and glass soda bottles as home decor. I’ve turned my glass containers into flower vases, snow globes, and used them as storage for my craft supplies. The possibilities are endless!
Check out an easy tutorial below.
- Krylon Paint + Primer Spray Paint
- Glass Jars and Bottles
- Decorative Stickers
- Clean the glass bottles and jars. Makes sure to remove all labels.
- Next, spray paint the bottles and jars. Apply about two coats of paint to each glass container. Let the paint dry.
- Add decorative stickers to the front of the bottles and jars.
- Finally, fill them with flowers.
And that’s it! I hope you enjoyed today’s colorful craft project. Feel free to share. Thanks!