Can’t sew? No problem! Follow the directions below to see how to make your own adorable cloud pillows without using a needle and thread.
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Polyester Fiberfill
- Cloud Template
- Gather your supplies.
- Using the cloud template as a guide, cut cloud shapes out of the fabric.
- Place one cloud shape on top of another. Put hot glue along the edges of the wrong side of the two pieces of fabric. Press the pieces together (make sure not to burn yourself). Leave a small opening at the bottom of the pillow to stuff the polyester fiberfill.
- Seal the pillow opening with hot glue.
- Repeat the previous steps to make more pillows out of other pieces of fabric.
This craft project is fun and easy. You can make the pillows as large or small as you want and with any type of fabric.