Welcome to the weekly Craft Roundup! Today I am showing some of my favorite art projects. By no means am I good at drawing and painting, so all the art tutorials included in this blog post are for the beginner artists and for people who want to make easy canvas art. Enjoy, and please feel free to share your comments below!
Hot Air Balloon Art
- 12×16 Canvas
- Letter Stencils
- Hot Air Balloon Stencil
- Sharpie Markers
- Chalk Paint (Pool Blue)
- Paint Brush
This canvas art is something I threw together in a couple of hours. I wanted to use a combination of different craft supplies to make a fun and easy project.
- Arrange the letter stencils on the canvas.
- Paint over the letters and canvas with chalk paint. Let the paint completely dry before moving on to the next step.
- Carefully peel away the letters, then adhere the hot air balloon stencil to the other side of the canvas with painter’s tape.
- Use Sharpie markers to draw the hot air balloon and other shapes on the canvas.
- Hang the canvas when you are finished.
I told you it’s an easy art project!
Click on the following photos for more tutorials:
1. Colorful Polka Dot Art
2. Vintage Love Letters Art
3. “Keep Calm” Canvas
4. Newspaper Canvas Art
5. Button and Bead Art
6. Valentine’s Day Art
One thought on “Craft Roundup: DIY Canvas Art”
Oh my gosh! Love all of these! Thank you so much! 🙂