Hello Everyone! Today I am showing you how I took a bunch of random craft supplies and made my own memo board. Read below for the supply list and instructions.
- Quote Bubble Chipboard
- Decorative Map Paper
- Scrapbook Paper
- Jute Rope
- Martha Stewart Decoupage Adhesive
- Craft Knife
- Metal Clip
- Super Glue
- Staple Gun
- Cut the map paper to fit on the chipboard shape.
- Apply the decoupage adhesive on the chipboard shape and on the back of the paper.
- Press the paper and chipboard shape together. Be sure to smooth out any wrinkles in the paper with your fingers or a plastic card. Trim the excess paper with a craft knife. Let the project dry for a couple of hours.
- Cut triangles out of scrapbook paper to make a small flag banner for the board. Glue the paper triangles on the board with the decoupage adhesive.
- Make a hanger for the board by cutting a piece of jute rope and stapling it on the back of the board with a staple gun.
- Glue a metal clip on the front of the board with super glue. Let it dry for several hours before use.
- Hang the board. Enjoy!
One thought on “DIY Memo Board”
Love this! Thank you for showing all the steps! Love your photo tutorials.