I’m one of those people who believes that you can never have too much glitter in your life. Yes, it gets everywhere, but I love it! That’s why I decided to glitter my office supplies. My house is now extra sparkly after I finished this project.
Materials I used:
- Magnetic Clips
- Small Stapler
- Tape Dispenser
- School Glue
- Foam Brush
- Gold Spray Paint
- Gold Glitter
- Masking Tape
- Clear Sealer
1. Tape the silver part of the stapler and the blades on the scissors.
2. Paint the office supplies with gold spray paint.
3. After the paint dries, use a foam brush to cover the supplies with a thin layer of glue.
4. Cover your work area with paper or anything to catch the falling glitter. Then, begin sprinkling the glitter over the supplies. Let the glitter and glue on the supplies dry overnight.
5. Seal the glitter by spreading a thin layer of glue on the supplies or by spraying them with a clear sealer.
The supplies are ready to use once the sealer dries.
Go grab some glitter and have fun!
One thought on “Glitter Office Supplies”