This floral centerpiece is the perfect project for weddings, parties, or a table in your home. It only took me about 20 minutes to complete, and all the supplies came from dollar stores.
Supplies I used:
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- 7.9 in. x 1.5 in. Floral Foam Ring
- Artificial flowers
1. Cut the flowers and leaves from the stems.
2. Poke holes into the floral foam ring.
3. Apply glue into the holes with a hot glue gun, and stick in the flowers. First, cover the top. Then, cover the sides.
4. Arrange the flowers close together so that the foam ring is no longer visible.
5. Put a large candle in the center of the ring, and enjoy the beautiful centerpiece.
3 thoughts on “DIY Floral Centerpiece”
So pretty! This would make a great wall hanging and a great gift too! Thank you for sharing. Have a lovely evening! Koko:)