For today’s blog post, I am sharing a fun and easy candy bark recipe. This recipe only uses two ingredients and can be completed in a matter of minutes.
Most people make candy bark during the holidays, but I think that it’s a wonderful treat to prepare for any occasion, and especially for parties.
I have a serious sweet tooth. I love all types of desserts, but my favorite treat to eat is candy. It’s rare for me to eat a piece of candy that I don’t like.
Continue reading below for the recipe.
- Candy Melts
- Cookie Sheet
- Wax Paper
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper or use a nonstick pan.
- Place candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl. Follow directions on the candy bag to see how long to heat. I suggest stirring the candy at 20 to 30-second intervals until fully melted and smooth.
- Pour and spread melted candy on the prepared pan.
- This next step is optional, but I also melted two other candy colors. Then I drizzled the melts on top of the candy already in the pan.
- Top the melts with sprinkles.
- Place pan in the refrigerator to chill and set the melts for about 15 minutes. Remove from the fridge, and then break into pieces.
Serve and enjoy!