Hello everyone! For this edition of Friday Favorites, I am sharing a project I created with tri-fold picture frames I bought at a Goodwill store. You all should know by now how much I love projects involving used or recycled materials. One of my favorite hobbies is turning trash into treasure.
Continue reading below for the tutorial.
Supplies I used:
- Tri-fold Picture Frames
- Faux Flowers
- Designer Cardstock
- Craft Vinyl
- Cricut Explore Air
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- First, I removed all the dirt and grime from the frames with a cleaning wipe.
- Next, I cut the cardstock papers to fit inside the frames.
- Then, I used my Cricut cutting machine and vinyl to apply a phrase and decorations to the middle frame.
- Finally, I adhered faux flowers to the outer frames with a hot glue gun.
And that’s it! I did this project in under an hour, and I love the way it turned out. I’m proudly displaying this wonderful creation in my home because it’s one of the prettiest and simplest crafts I’ve created yet.
Thanks for following and reading my blog posts. I enjoy sharing my projects with you each week. Feel free to add your comments below.
Have a great day!