I know a lot of you are just like me and enjoy anything dealing with Mickey and Minnie Mouse. I think most of us grew up loving Disney characters because the were so happy and magical. So for today’s craft tutorial, I am sharing a wreath I made that is perfect for a Disney lover or a Disney inspired party.
Follow the directions below for inspiration.
- 10″ Foam Wreath Form
- Artificial Flowers
- Paper Bow
- Hot Glue Gun
- Use a hot glue gun to adhere the flowers to the wreath form. Continue gluing the flowers until the wreath is completely covered.
- To make the ears, cut circles out of a piece of cardboard.
- Cover the ears with glue and glitter (preferably gold or bronze-colored). Let the glitter completely dry for a few hours, then hot glue the ears on top of the wreath.
- Finally, glue a cute bow between the glittered ears.
- The wreath is now ready to display on your door or wall.
I love the way this wreath turned out! Please feel free to share my tutorial, and tell me what you think in the comment section below.
Have a great day!