Happy Friday, and happy St. Patrick’s Day! I feel like this week went by quickly. I barely had enough time to finish all my projects, but I can’t complain because it’s been a fun week. I’ll probably spend the weekend catching up on chores and family time.
Every Friday I like to recap my week and share with you all some of the events and crafts I worked on over the past few days. I like to give people a small glimpse into my life. I also like to learn more about those who subscribe and visit this blog daily, so please feel free to introduce yourself and share a link to your blog or website. I look forward to hearing from you!
Continue reading for today’s edition of Friday Favorites.
1. Since today is St. Patrick’s Day, I made a couple of crafts to celebrate the occasion.
I made this shamrock garland last year.
2. I bought an adorable carriage at Hobby Lobby, but it was a hot pink color, so I spray painted it gold. The carriage looks lovely in my bedroom, and it brings out my inner princess!
3. I purchased this beautiful frame at Dollar Tree. I love buying cute things for only $1!
4. I recently had prints made of some of my favorite projects. I immediately placed them inside this windowpane collage frame. I look at the photos when I need inspiration.
5. The most important event this month was celebrating my son’s 6th birthday. We didn’t have a party this year, and my son enjoyed eating his cake and playing with his toys in the comfort and peace of his home. My son is one of the biggest Angry Birds fans, so I was happy to be able to find a cake with his favorite characters.
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!
One thought on “Craft Roundup: Friday Favorites #8”
Love all your great projects -thanks for sharing