The upcoming Spring season has put me in the mood for bright, beautiful colors and flowers. We didn’t have much of a winter where I live, so I’m seeing lots of gorgeous blooms in my neighbors’ gardens. I like to draw ideas from nature, and all those lovely flowers inspired me to make a floral wreath for my front door.
I don’t have much of a green thumb, and I’ve never kept a plant alive for longer than a week, so I made sure to use artificial flowers for this project. I have made several wreaths over the years, and this is by far my favorite one. The best part is that I was able to make this fun wreath in under an hour!
Continue reading below for the instructions.
- 12 inch Foam Wreath
- Burlap Ribbon
- Pink Ribbon
- Artificial Flowers
- Hot Glue Gun
- Straight Pins
- Gather the supplies.
- Wrap the burlap ribbon around two-thirds of the wreath. Secure the ends with straight pins.
- Cut a piece of the pink ribbon, and then glue it to the top part of the wreath to make a hanger.
- Arrange and glue the flowers to the wreath with a hot glue gun.
- Continue gluing flowers until the foam wreath is no longer visible.
- The wreath is now finished and ready to hang on a door.
Thanks for reading. Please feel free to share and add your comments below.