Hello Friday! I’m so thankful to have made it through another busy week. Hopefully, I can get some rest over the next couple of days. But before the weekend begins, I want to take some time and share with you a few fun events and projects from this week.
- Warmer weather calls for bright and beautiful floral arrangements. I know it’s not officially Spring, but it surely feels and looks that way when I go outside. I’ve had my air conditioner on all week!
- I’m a sucker for home decor and craft magazines. I treat myself to a few issues every couple of months. Some of these magazines are a bit pricey, but I love reading them. Here are a few of my favorites: Somerset Life, Romantic Country, Vintage Style, and Somerset Home. These magazines are perfect for creative inspiration.
- A few days ago, I tried to make some paper flowers for a future project. I think they turned out okay, but next time I will use thinner cardstock.
- This photo is a picture of my workspace:
It’s not a fancy craft room, but I enjoy working in this simple space. One day I will have a beautiful home office perfectly organized with all my storage and supplies. Until then, I will continue happily crafting in my little corner.
- This birdcage is my favorite buy of the week.
Right now it is hanging from a hook on my ceiling. I would love suggestions on other ways I can decorate with it. Please feel free to leave your ideas in the comments section.
Thanks for reading. Have a great weekend!
One thought on “Craft Roundup: Friday Favorites #6”
Reblogged this on Le Bien-Etre au bout des Doigts.