Happy Friday, and welcome to another edition of Friday Favorites! I know most of you are preparing for Valentine’s Day. My husband and I don’t have anything planned for the big day on Tuesday, but I’ve still been busy buying cards and treats for my son’s Kindergarten party. So keep scrolling to see all the fun things I’ve been up to this week!
1. I know the month of February is all about the colors red and pink, but I’ve been feeling the blues. I saw a bunch of beautiful light blue nail polishes at a store, and I immediately fell in love with all the colors.
2. These cute DIY arrows are my favorite craft projects of the week. All I did was cut some cardstock into arrow shapes; then I glued the paper on some wooden dowels.
3. My favorite way to pass the time this week was watching Hallmark movies. I used to be so cynical and judgmental about these films, but now I think they are just the sweetest things to watch on TV. With all the craziness that’s going on in the world, it’s nice to have a couple of hours of escape and romance.
4. The week wouldn’t be complete unless I made a few Valentine’s Day decorations!
5. My favorite buy of the week is this lovely sign I found at a dollar store.
Thanks for reading. What are some of your favorite moments from the week? Please feel free to comment and share.
Have a great day!
One thought on “Craft Roundup: Friday Favorites #4”
Awesome!! I loooove those hues of lie nail polish u purchased! What a nice colour change up for February!! & im definitely going to try out that arrow sit craft. The for the enlightenment