Christmas is finally here! I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with my friends and family. I think I have finally finished shopping and decorating. Now I’m ready to relax and enjoy the festivities.
For today’s blog post, I made a list of my favorite Christmas craft projects. This is the time of year where I feel the most creative. I love sharing the projects I make as well as looking at the beautiful projects that other bloggers create for their homes.
Enjoy viewing the photos, and click on the links to take you to the tutorials.
5. DIY Rhinestone Christmas Ornaments
This is a new project I made for my Christmas tree! Follow the simple instructions below.
- Clear Plastic Fillable Ornaments
- Glue Gun
- White Ribbon
- Use a hot glue gun to adhere the rhinestones to the ornaments.
- Continue gluing the rhinestones until the ornaments are completely covered.
- Finally, use white ribbon to tie a bow on each ornament.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
One thought on “Craft Roundup: My Favorite Christmas Crafts”
I just made a pom pom wreath! https://wastenotwantnot.wordpress.com/2016/12/11/diyleftover-yarn-christmas-wreath/