I’m so excited to share with you this lovely DIY Advent Calendar. Christmas will be here before you know it, and this craft project is the perfect way to celebrate each day with your family.
Follow the easy instructions below.
- Paper Mache Advent Box
- Glitter Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Mini Christmas Trees and Figurines
- Glue Gun
- Elmer’s Extra Strength Glue Stick
- Gold Spray Paint
- Paint the entire paper mache box. Let it dry. I used gold spray paint because it dried quickly and matched my color theme.
- Cut squares out of the glitter cardstock to fit on the front of each small box. I glued the papers on the boxes with an ultra hold glue stick.
- Cut numbers out of white cardstock. Then, glue the numbers on the boxes.
- For the last step, I hot glued mini Christmas trees and ornaments on top of the project.
Fill the boxes with lots of small treats and trinkets. Your family will enjoy the surprises they find each day.