Thanksgiving is all about celebrating with friends and family. I know many of you will entertain lots of guests for this holiday, so it’s important to decorate your table with style. One way I like to decorate my home is with flowers. Flowers (real or artificial) can add beauty and elegance to any room or occasion.
Today I am sharing this flower centerpiece I made for my dining room table:
It’s lovely and perfect for the Fall season.
Follow the easy instructions below to learn how to make your own flower arrangement.
- Artificial Flowers
- Wooden Tray
- Floral Foam Blocks
- Faux Pumpkin
- Floral Wire Cutters
- Place the foam blocks inside the wooden tray.
- Cut the flowers from the stems with a floral wire cutter.
- Arrange the flowers by pressing each one into the foam blocks.
- Continue adding flowers until the foam blocks are no longer visible
- Leave an opening in the tray between the flowers. Place a faux pumpkin in the opening, then surround the pumpkin with more flowers and leaves.
Place the flower arrangement on your table and enjoy!
One thought on “DIY Fall Flowers Centerpiece”