Hello everyone! I’m excited to show off today’s tutorial where I give an old clock a much-needed makeover. I love working with flowers and using them in my craft projects. I buy artificial flowers several times a month because they make lovely decor for the rooms in my home. Nowadays you can purchase quality artificial flowers that look so real and beautiful.
My goal for this project was to make a bright and colorful floral clock that is perfect for summer. I think I accomplished my goal!
Check out the instructions below.
- Wall Clock
- Artificial Flowers
- Pink Spray Paint
- Gold Number Stickers
- Mint Green Acrylic Paint
- Hot Glue Gun
- Scrapbook Paper
- Glue Stick
- Clean the clock by removing any dust or dirt with a damp towel.
- Use a screwdriver to disassemble the clock.
- Spray paint the clock, then paint the clock hands.
- Cut a circle out of a sheet of scrapbook paper, then glue it on the clock base. This will be the clock’s face.
- Screw the clock hands and movement parts back on the clock base. Place the number stickers on the clock face.
- Reassemble the clock parts.
- Use a hot glue gun to glue the artificial flowers on the clock.
- Continue gluing the flowers until the clock is covered.
Here is the finished clock:
Thanks for reading. Please feel free to share this craft project, and add your comments below.