Hello everyone! Check out today’s craft project where I show you how to turn a mirror into a beautiful chalkboard. I’m a big fan of giving old items a new look.
Follow the instructions below.
- Framed Mirror
- Rust-Oleum Chalkboard Spray Paint
- Flower Wall Stickers
- Masking Tape
- Clean any dirt and smudges on the mirror.
- Tape the frame with masking tape so that the paint will only land on the mirror. Follow the instructions on the spray paint can for application and drying tips. 2-3 coats of the paint should be enough to cover the mirror.
- Remove the masking tape once the paint is dry.
- Apply the wall stickers to the mirror.
- Use chalk to write a message on the chalkboard. Enjoy!
Thanks for visiting. Feel free to share and leave comments.