I am in a festive mood which influenced me to write today’s tutorial. This craft project is a fun way to make candy favors for any party, and we all know how much people of all ages love candy! So grab your supplies and follow the simple instructions below. You will have colorful gifts to give away to your guests in just a few minutes.
- Bright Colored Tissue Paper
- Tissue Paper Rolls
- Transparent Tape or Double Sided Tape
- Ribbon or String
- Gift Tags
- Tape the paper to one side of the tissue roll.
- Roll the tissue roll across the paper, then secure it with another piece of tape.
- Tie one end with ribbon or string.
- Pour candy into the other end of the roll.
- Tie the open end with ribbon. Trim the tissue paper to the length you want, then add a gift tag. Repeat the previous steps to make enough candy poppers for your party.
Your guests will enjoy pulling the ends apart and watching all the candy pop out!