Welcome to another fun Craft Roundup! Today I am showcasing my favorite wreath projects as well as a brand new wreath I made this week. Wreaths are awesome because they can be customized for any holiday, season, or occasion. There’s an endless amount of styles and materials you can use to make them.
Check out the projects below.
Fabric and Crepe Flower Wreath
- 12″ Craft Ring
- Crepe Paper
- Martha Stewart Decoupage Formula (Matte)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Gather the supplies on the list.
- Cut the fabric into strips (about 3-4 inches long).
- Coat the fabric strips with the decoupage adhesive, then individually wrap each strip around the craft ring.
- Cover the entire ring with the fabric strips, then let it dry for several hours.
- Make the flowers by folding a long strip of the crepe paper in half
- Staple the end of the folded paper, then fray the paper with scissors.
- Roll the paper, then staple it at the bottom. Begin pulling down the petals and shaping them to resemble a flower. Repeat the previous steps to make as many flowers as you need.
- Hot glue the flowers on one side of the wreath.
- Finally, hang the wreath with a strip of fabric.
This lovely wreath is perfect for Spring!
Here are some photos of wreaths I made over the years. Enjoy!
One thought on “Craft Roundup: Wreaths”
These are all lovely! Great post! 🙂