Hello February! Love is in the air as we get ready to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Thinking of unique gifts to make for this month is such a fun challenge for me. I love hearts, and I enjoy using them in my craft projects. When I saw some gloves in the clearance section at a craft store, I knew they would look adorable with some hearts sewn on them.
Disclaimer: I am not a sewing expert. I have very basic knowledge and limited sewing supplies, but this project was easy enough for a beginner like me to do on my own.
- Stretchy Knit Gloves
- Needle and Thread
These two pairs of gloves only cost me $1 each!
1. Draw hearts on the felt sheets. The size of the hearts measure about 2.5 inches.
2. Cut the felt hearts out with scissors.
3. Put a felt heart on a glove. Keep the heart in place with a pin.
4. Use the needle and thread to hand sew the heart on the glove. (Repeat this step for each glove.)
5. The gloves are now ready to wear! Enjoy!
One thought on “DIY Felt Heart Gloves”