Hello February! Love is in the air as we get ready to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Thinking of unique gifts to make for this month is such a fun challenge for me. I love hearts, and I enjoy using them in my craft projects. When I saw some gloves in the clearance section at a craft store, I knew they would look adorable with some hearts sewn on them.
Disclaimer: I am not a sewing expert. I have very basic knowledge and limited sewing supplies, but this project was easy enough for a beginner like me to do on my own.
- Stretchy Knit Gloves
- Needle and Thread
These two pairs of gloves only cost me $1 each!
1. Draw hearts on the felt sheets. The size of the hearts measure about 2.5 inches.
2. Cut the felt hearts out with scissors.
3. Put a felt heart on a glove. Keep the heart in place with a pin.
4. Use the needle and thread to hand sew the heart on the glove. (Repeat this step for each glove.)
5. The gloves are now ready to wear! Enjoy!