This is a fun and easy recipe you can do with children. My son loved eating this holiday snack and kept coming back for more!
Ingredients and Supplies:
- Plastic Cocktail Straws
- Candy Sprinkles
- Large Marshmallows
- Miniature Marshmallows
1. Wash the strawberries, and cut off the green stems.
2. Peel a banana, and cut it into slices.
3. Push a straw through the center of a large marshmallow. The plastic straw will work as a skewer and hold everything in place. You can also use toothpicks.
4. Push a strawberry on top of the large marshmallow.
5. Push a miniature marshmallow on top of the strawberry.
6. Push a slice of banana on the bottom of the large marshmallow.
7. Press three sprinkles into the marshmallow. The sprinkles will resemble Santa’s eyes and mouth.
8. The Santa snacks are ready to eat. Enjoy!
***If you make this snack for younger children, make sure to keep a close watch on them as they eat the small pieces of food on the straw.