Today I am sharing this fun and easy Advent calendar I made for my room. So many of us are starting to count down the days until Christmas. I am looking forward to spending a peaceful holiday with my husband and son!
Continue reading below for instructions.
Supplies I Used:
- 36 in. wood dowel
- Mini paper bags
- Hole punch
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Rubber stamps
- Stamp ink
- Paper embellishments
- Jute twine
- Decorate the mini bags. I decorated my bags with a few rubber stamps.
- Punch a hole in the top of each bag.
- Thread jute twine through the holes, and then hang the bags on the wood dowel.
- Add other embellishments to the calendar. I used mini paper banners to decorate my project.
- Hang the calendar on a wall or door, and then place light objects inside of the bags.