I have to admit that I’m still not over the Mason jar craze! For this tutorial, I decided to turn some of those jars and a wooden board into beautiful wall decor. Mason jars are such a versatile and inexpensive way to decorate your home, and they are especially lovely when you add flowers to them.
Continue reading below for instructions. And don’t forget to comment because I want to know some fun ways you like to use Mason jars in your homes. I know I can’t be the only one who loves to collect jars for projects!
- 16in. x 20in. Pinewood panel board
- 3 Mason jars
- 7 in. Wooden circle plaque
- Chalkboard paint
- 1 in. cup hooks
- Pink acrylic paint
- Twine or ribbon
- Foam brushes
- Wood glue
- Faux flowers
1. Paint the wooden panel board with the pink acrylic paint. Let it dry.
2. Paint the wood circle plaque with chalkboard paint. Allow to dry.
3. Screw three cup hooks into the wood. Try to line them up evenly in the middle of the board.
4. Adhere the circle to the top of the plank with wood glue. Let it set for a couple of hours until bonded.
5. Tightly wrap and tie ribbon or twine around the neck of each jar. Then tie the loose ends into a loop and bow. Hang the Mason jars on the hooks.
6. Carefully hang the board on the wall. Finally, place faux flowers inside the jars and then use chalk to write a letter or phrase on the chalkboard.
And that’s it. These jars and flowers will perfectly accent any wall in your home. You can change the flowers throughout the months, or you could even hang other types of decorations on the hooks.
Thanks for reading everyone! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Pinterest where I share a lot more of my favorite DIY and craft projects.
Have a great day,
3 thoughts on “Wood Mason Jar Holder”
Reblogged this on Tracey in Maine.
This is a great ppost