This decoupaged witch hat is the perfect way to decorate your home for Halloween and Fall.
Follow the directions below for inspiration.
- Paper Mache Witch Hat
- Burlap Ribbon
- Fall Flowers
- Gold Ribbon
- Decoupage Glue
- Foam Brush
- Hot Glue Gun
- Cut the fabric into long strips.
- Starting on one side of the hat, use a foam brush to apply a layer of decoupage glue on the back of a fabric strip and the hat.
- Attach the fabric to the hat. Remove any wrinkles in the fabric with your fingers or the foam brush. Continue attaching the fabric strips until the hat is completely covered.
- Let the hat dry.
- Glue gold ribbon around the hat.
- Make fabric flowers to decorate the witch hat by folding and twisting some burlap ribbon into the shape of a rosette.
- Hot glue the rosettes on the side of the hat along with some artificial Fall flowers and leaves.
And you’re done! Enjoy!
2 thoughts on “Decoupage a Witch Hat”