Another day, another craft project!
Continue reading below for a fun tutorial where I show you how I made a wreath out of paper towel rolls. I also made decorations for the wreath using my Cricut Explore Air cutting machine (I wrote a review about it in an earlier post).
- 5 Paper Towel Rolls
- Scrapbook Paper
- Glue Gun
- Glue Stick
- Burlap Ribbon
- Cut the paper rolls into 1 in. strips.
- Carefully use a hot glue gun to glue the strips into a circle.
- Glue the second row of the paper roll strips around the first row.
- As I mentioned earlier, I used my Cricut to create some travel themed decorations for the wreath. This machine makes crafting easier because it cuts the scrapbook paper for me.
- Tie some burlap ribbon into a bow, then hot glue it on top of the wreath. Arrange the paper decorations on the wreath, then glue them in place. The wreath is now ready to hang on a wall or door!
How cute is this wreath? Please feel free to share this project and post your comments below. Thanks!