Decoupaging paper on a wood box is the perfect way to add unique decor to your home. With just a few supplies, you can turn any old or unfinished piece of furniture into something beautiful.
Follow the easy instructions below for inspiration!
- Wood Box
- Map Paper
- Decoupage Glue
- Scissors or Xacto Knife
- Trim the paper to fit each side of the wood box.
- Apply a layer of decoupage glue on the back of the paper and on the part of the box where you will attach the paper.
- Lay the paper on the wood box. Use your fingers, a credit card, or some other object to help smooth out any bubbles in the paper. Repeat the previous steps for each side of the box.
- Once the box is covered with paper, let it dry for several hours.
- Seal the decoupaged box with another layer of the glue.
- Add flowers inside the box and you’re done!