It’s time for another Craft Roundup!
I’m so excited to share with you this week’s theme. There are lots of ways to use picture frames in your homes. They are not just for photos anymore. In today’s blog post, I will show you how to transform frames into memo boards, wall art, and other fun projects.
1. Frame Makeover
- Framed Mirror
- White Chalk Paint
- Artificial Flowers
- Paint Brush
- Hot Glue Gun
- Scrapbook Paper
- Remove the mirror from the frame.
- Paint the frame with white chalk paint. Let the paint dry for a couple of hours.
- Gather a bouquet of artificial flowers. Remove the flowers from the stem.
- Glue the flowers on the frame with a hot glue gun.
- Use scrapbook paper to make a small flag garland.
- Glue the garland and flower embellishments on one corner of the frame.
- Place the mirror back on the frame. Now the frame is ready to hang.
Click the following photos for more tutorials:
2. Dry Erase Board Picture Frame
3. DIY Map Art
4. DIY Tic Tac Toe Game
5. Where We Met Shadow Box
Enjoy, and have a great day!