OK everyone, this is my attempt at making a floral wreath. I’m trying to teach myself different ways to use artificial flowers in my craft projects. This wreath needed way more flowers than I expected. Good thing I live close to a dollar store!
Check out the tutorial below.
- 12″ Heart Wreath Frame
- 9 bouquets of artificial flowers (45 Peonies and leaves)
- Wire Cutter Pliers
- Cut the flowers from the bouquet.
- Twist the flower stems around the wreath. I covered the top ring first, then I covered the bottom ring.
- Use tape to secure the flowers on the wreath. Floral tape is best, but I did not have any available when I started making the wreath. I had to improvise and ended up using some painter’s tape.
- Continue adding flowers until the wreath is completely covered. If you wish, add ribbon and other embellishments to finish the wreath.
This wreath is perfect for Spring. I love the fullness and the colors of the flowers. I’m pretty sure I will make this wreath again for another season, only with different flowers.
2 thoughts on “Floral Heart Wreath”
Great in February too for Valentine’s day. I would never have guessed those flowers were fake, just seeing your finished image. Thanks for sharing your post with the Creatively Crafty Link Party #CCBG