This beautiful and warm weather is putting me in the mood to make a lot of crafts. I’ve already completed a few colorful projects that I can’t wait to share over the next few weeks. Today, I am sharing some fun and easy bunny art I made for Easter!
Supplies I Used:
- 2 Wood Frames (bought at Michaels)
- Pink Acrylic Paint
- Scrapbook Paper
- Glue Stick
- Foam Brush
- Bunny Rabbit Outline
- Pom Pom Maker (35 mm)
- White Yarn
- Pink Ribbon
1. Use a foam brush to paint the wood frames pink. Let them dry for about an hour.
2. Draw two outlines of a bunny rabbit on the scrapbook paper. Cut out the outlines, then glue them on the frames using the glue stick.
3. Cut strips of pink ribbon to make bows on the frames.
4. Use more of the ribbon to connect the two frames.
5. Use a small pom pom maker and white yarn to make the bunny tails.
6. Glue the tails on the bunny bottoms with a hot glue gun.
The art is now ready to hang on a wall!
I hope you all enjoyed my craft project. Are any of you making Spring or Easter crafts this year? Please share your ideas or any comments below.
4 thoughts on “Easter Bunny Art”
Those frames are great and the pom-poms are really the finishing touch! Thanks for sharing your post with the Creatively Crafty Link Party #CCBG
Great tutorial, thank you:))