I can’t believe it is already December! Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year because I love spending time with my family as we decorate our home. I also love Christmastime because it brings out the creativity in me. I plan on posting all my holiday crafts over the next few weeks.
For this blog post I made some simple ornaments for my Christmas tree. Some of my craft projects take a long time to complete, but I made sure these ornaments were easy to make in under 15 minutes!
I used the following supplies:
- Plastic Fillable Ornaments
- Hot Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- White Glitter
- Miniature Christmas Tree Figurines
- Remove lids from ornaments.
2. Put hot glue on the bottom of the miniature trees and insert them into the ornaments.
3. Let glue cool, then pour the glitter inside the ornaments.
4. Place lids back on top of the ornaments. Now they are ready to hang on a Christmas tree!