This fabulous flamingo wreath is a fun addition to any wall or door! Continue reading below for instructions on how to make this DIY project that will keep you smiling all summer long.
- Hula Hoop
- Gold Spray Paint
- Plastic Flamingo
- Artificial Rose Vine Garland
- “Welcome” Chipboard Sign
- Pink Acrylic Paint
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Foam Brush
- Lollipop Sticks
1. Paint the hula hoop with gold spray paint. Set aside to dry.
2. Paint the welcome sign with a foam brush and pink acrylic paint. Let dry.
3. Wrap the flower garland around the bottom half of the hoop. Adhere the ends of the garland on the back of the hoop with a hot glue gun.
4. Use the glue gun again to adhere the welcome sign to the top front of the hoop.
5. Finally, glue the plastic flamingo above the flowers at the bottom of the hoop wreath. I had to improvise and insert some lollipop into the flamingo because that was the only way it would stay glued to the wreath. You can rearrange the flowers to hide the sticks
And that’s it! The flamingo wreath is now ready to display. Enjoy!
Thanks for reading! Please feel free to share this flamingo wreath project on social media and other sites.
**Where I purchased supplies: plastic flamingo and hula hoop (Dollar Tree); rose vine garland and Martha Stewart pink acrylic paint (Michaels); welcome chipboard sign (Hobby Lobby); gold spray paint (Walmart); lollipop sticks (JoAnn Fabric and Craft).