Welcome everyone! Today I am showing you how I turned an old framed mirror into a vanity tray. I hate throwing away any piece of furniture or item in my home without trying to figure out a way to recycle or reuse it. I think this repurposed mirror project turned out beautifully!
Check out the tutorial and photos below.
- Framed Mirror
- White Chalk Paint
- Metallic Glass Paint
- Paint Brush
- Masking Tape
- Flower Stencil
- Fine Grit Sandpaper
- Clean the framed mirror with a damp rag.
- Cover the mirror with masking tape, then paint the outer frame with the white chalk paint. Let the paint dry.
- Lightly distress the frame with fine grit sandpaper.
- Remove the masking tape. Place an adhesive stencil on the center of the mirror, then paint a flower on the mirror with metallic glass paint. Let the paint dry.
- Place the tray on a desk or counter. Add your perfume bottles, jewelry, etc. Enjoy!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel free to share this post and leave your comments below. Have a great day!