I am in a festive mood which influenced me to write today’s tutorial. This craft project is a fun way to make candy favors for any party, and we all know how much people of all ages love candy! So grab your supplies and follow the simple instructions below. You will have colorful gifts to give away to your guests in just a few minutes.
- Bright Colored Tissue Paper
- Tissue Paper Rolls
- Transparent Tape or Double Sided Tape
- Ribbon or String
- Gift Tags
- Tape the paper to one side of the tissue roll.
- Roll the tissue roll across the paper, then secure it with another piece of tape.
- Tie one end with ribbon or string.
- Pour candy into the other end of the roll.
- Tie the open end with ribbon. Trim the tissue paper to the length you want, then add a gift tag. Repeat the previous steps to make enough candy poppers for your party.
Your guests will enjoy pulling the ends apart and watching all the candy pop out!
This is a fun and easy recipe you can do with children. My son loved eating this holiday snack and kept coming back for more!
Ingredients and Supplies:
- Plastic Cocktail Straws
- Candy Sprinkles
- Large Marshmallows
- Miniature Marshmallows
1. Wash the strawberries, and cut off the green stems.
2. Peel a banana, and cut it into slices.
3. Push a straw through the center of a large marshmallow. The plastic straw will work as a skewer and hold everything in place. You can also use toothpicks.
4. Push a strawberry on top of the large marshmallow.
5. Push a miniature marshmallow on top of the strawberry.
6. Push a slice of banana on the bottom of the large marshmallow.
7. Press three sprinkles into the marshmallow. The sprinkles will resemble Santa’s eyes and mouth.
8. The Santa snacks are ready to eat. Enjoy!
***If you make this snack for younger children, make sure to keep a close watch on them as they eat the small pieces of food on the straw.