Today I am sharing a fun tutorial on how to make a lovely clay pot wreath. The weather is warming up, so now is the perfect time to add some garden-inspired projects to my home.
One of the things I love most about this wreath is that it cost me under $15 for the supplies. I love a good bargain!
Supplies I Used:
- Terra Cotta Clay Pots (I used seven 2.5 inch pots and eight 3.5 inch pots.)
- 14 inch Wire Wreath Form
- Jute Twine
- Spanish Moss
- Hot Glue Gun/Glue Sticks
- Cut the twine into long strings. Insert each string into the clay pots.
- Tightly tie the pots to the wire wreath.
- 3. Continue arranging and tying the pots until the wreath is mostly covered.
- 4. Glue the moss to cover all the empty spaces on the wreath. Also glue some moss inside of the pots.
- 5. If any of the pots or moss feel loose, just use some more of the hot glue to keep everthing in place.
I enjoyed making this wreath, and I love that I found almost all of the supplies at Dollar Tree. I like to find ways to share projects on this blog that are still beautiful but don’t cost an insane amount of money.
Thanks for reading!