Today I am sharing a fun craft project that is sure to please lots of Disney fans. Two of my favorite characters are Mickey and Minnie Mouse, so I decided to make a wreath in their likeness.
- 12-inch Embroidery hoop
- 5-inch Embroidery hoop
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Faux flowers
- Jute twine
1. Detach the hoops. (I like to use the hoops for multiple projects.)
2. Wrap each hoop with jute twine.
3. Use the hot glue gun to attach the smaller hoops to the top of the 12-inch hoop.
4. Use the glue gun again to attach the faux flowers to the wreath. You can arrange the flowers any way you like.
5. This step is optional, but you can take this time to add extra decorations like ribbons, bows, and other embellishments.
6. Finally, hang the wreath on your wall or door.
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed viewing this fun and easy craft project.