I love flowers, but real flowers don’t last very long in my house. That is why I always keep an assortment of artificial flowers on hand for all of my craft projects. Flowers are perfect for just about every occasion. The amount of decor you can create with flowers is endless.
Today I want to share a list of some of my favorite floral creations that I made for this blog as well as a couple of new flower projects I made over the past few weeks. Hopefully, these photos will give you lots of inspiration.
1. Wagon Wheel Wreath
I made this wreath in under ten minutes!
- 24 in. Wooden Wagon Wheel
- 2 Artificial Rose Vines (6 ft.)
- Wrap the vines around the wheel. You may choose to cover the entire wheel or just one side.
- Secure the vines to the back of the wheel with thumbtacks. Arrange the vine leaves to cover up the tacks. You may also use tape, a hot glue gun, or some other type of adhesive to make sure the vines are secured to the wheel.
- Hang the wagon wheel wreath on your wall or door. And that’s it!
Click on the photos below for links to more DIY projects.
2. DIY Flower Cones
3. Flower Bouquet Box
4. Cardboard Wall Decor
5. Embroidery Hoop Wreath
6. Hula Hoop Wreath
I also made another hula hoop wreath using the above blog post as a guide.
7. DIY Flower Canvas
Thanks for reading! It is always a pleasure to share fun and easy do it yourself projects. Please feel free to comment and let me know which project you like best.