Today’s blog post features an easy wreath tutorial. In just 30 minutes or less, you can decorate your door with a simple yet beautiful wreath that’s perfect for Spring and Summer.
- 10″ Embroidery Hoop
- Faux Flowers
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Wire Cutters
1. Make a base for the flowers. Cut a piece of felt into a circular shape and wrap it under the bottom curve of the hoop. Fold the felt in half with the metal hoop inside the fold.
2. Hot glue the felt closed over the hoop and along the edges.
3. Cut the stems off of the flowers with wire cutters. Set the faux flowers aside and decide how you want to assemble them on the hoop.
4. Glue the leaves and greenery on the felt first. Then glue the larger and smaller flowers in place. Continue gluing flowers to achieve your desired look. Fill in any exposed felt with more greenery and flowers.
And that’s it! I told you this project is easy to do.
Also, if you like, you can take the embroidery hoop apart and make two wreaths instead of one!