Today I am sharing a simple recipe for Lucky Charms Treats. Now I know many of us already know and have eaten the classic Rice Krispies Treats. This recipe is very similar and just as fun to eat!
Continue reading below for instructions to this sweet and crunchy dessert.
- 4 cups of miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- 1/4 cup salted butter
1. Melt butter in a large pot over medium-low heat.
2. Add marshmallows, and occasionally stir until completely melted.
3. Remove the pot from heat and pour in the Lucky Charms cereal. Quickly stir until the cereal is well coated.
4. Lightly coat a spatula and a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
5. Pour the mixture into the greased dish, and use the spatula to press into an even layer.
6. Let the mixture set and cool for about 30-60 minutes.
7. Cut into squares and serve.
***Store leftovers at room temperature in plastic wrap or an airtight container for up to 3 days.
These tasty treats are perfect for parties, school snacks, and in celebration of Saint Patrick’s Day. Eat and enjoy!