It’s officially the month of love. I know many of us are already preparing for Valentine’s Day. So for this blog post, I am sharing a few craft projects that will help you express all of that love in your heart.
Continue reading below for decoration ideas. There are lots of photos and links included in this post, and I hope that they inspire you to make something special!
1. This wall decor is one of my favorite heart-shaped projects:
I made the rosettes out of pink crepe paper. All I had to do was fold and roll the paper into a rose shape. Then I glued the paper flowers into a heart shape on top of a painted wood frame.
2. I found the idea for this sweet treat at princesspinkygirl.com. The Rice Krispy treats are cut into heart shapes and decorated with icing, coarse red sugar, and heart gummies.
3. I bought these wooden tags and shapes at JoAnn Fabric & Craft store, and I painted them with pink and white milk paint that I also purchased at JoAnn’s.
4. I painted and decorated these bottles a while ago, but I decided to bring them out again for Valentine’s Day. As you can see from the photos in this blog post that I am using and making a lot of pink decorations this year.
~I purchased the wooden tool box at Michaels, but I think it’s no longer in stock .
5. I have no idea what I was doing with the next two projects. I was up late one night and just started putting together a bunch of different craft supplies and paper products and picture frames.
6. I bought some cute cookies at my grocery store a couple of days ago, and I thought they would look even better if I displayed them inside of cloches. I wanted to show off the cookies like they do in bakeries and diners. Don’t these photos make you want to eat a lot of cookies?
And that’s it! Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed viewing the photos in this post. Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite times of the year because I love decorating my home with hearts and flowers!