Happy National DIY Day!
In honor of this fun event, I am sharing a wreath project that’s perfect for Easter.
It’s time to let your inner crafter shine! Join me in making this beautiful Easter Bunny wreath that is sure to bring lots of joy to your home.
Follow the directions below, and enjoy this fun day!
- (2) 9 inch Willow Branch Wreath Forms
- Bunny Ears Headband
- Artificial Flowers
- 2 yards of Pink Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun
- Begin by placing one of the willow branch wreaths above the other one. Tie them together with pink ribbon.
- Use a pair of scissors to cut the bunny ears from the headband.
- Use a hot glue gun to adhere the ears on the top wreath.
- Hot glue the flowers around the bunny ears.
- Finally, tie about two yards of pink ribbon into a bow. Hot glue the bow on the “neck” of the wreath.
And that’s it! This lovely wreath is now ready to display on your door or wall.
Warning: Make sure to buy enough supplies ahead of time because once your family and friends see this wreath, they will probably ask you to make one for them!